Below you will find information and links to resouces that can be used by your family during the pademic. This includes information on free COVID-19 testing, free health screenings and where to find food and internet access.
Updated COVID-19 Guidance
- Symptoms and Risk- Self-Checker
- Sick or Being Tested for COVID-19
- Quarantine Guidance for Household and Close-Contact
General COVID-19 Information
- Factsheet: What you need to know...
- Center for Disease Control
- Center for Disease Control (Spanish)
- AZ Department of Health Services
- Talking to Children About COVID-19
Here is a link for Connect Arizona. This will give you a map of areas that will allow you to connect to free WiFi hotspots, including the Tolleson Public Library.
For those that would like internet access at home, there are low-cost programs available.
For those that don't have WiFi at home, you can use the WiFi at AAEM. The parking spaces that have the best connection are shown below. Click on the picture for a PDF version.