You can help Arts Academy at Estrella Mountain students get the most out of school by making contributions through Arizona's tax-credit programs. Contributing is easy and the impact is immense. Best of all, you get your Arizona tax credit contribution back when you participate now and then file your tax return.
- Contributions postmarked before January 1, 2017 may be claimed on your 2016 taxes.
- Contributions postmarked January 1, 2017-April 18, 2017 may be claimed on either your 2016 or 2017 taxes - you choose!
- Married couples filing jointly can contribute up to $400, and individuals can contribute up to $200.
- You can make your contribution to AAEM all at once, or in smaller amounts over time.
- You get every penny back when you file your state return either as a reduction in your tax bill or added to your refund. (All tax matters are subject to the limits of your tax liability. Please consult your tax professional for more information.)
Contributing is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Write a check payable to AAEM.
- Fill out the 2016 Arizona State School Tax Credit Contribution Form
- Send the check and form to AAEM Tax Credit, 2504 S 91st Ave, Tolleson, AZ 85353. You can also drop off the check and form at the school office.