Arts Academy at Estrella Mountain
2504 S 91st Ave, Tolleson, AZ 85353
- Instructional Assistants/Para Professionals (K-8th grade)
- 1st Grade Teacher (Required: AZ Teaching Certificate)
- 1st Grade SEI Teacher (Required: SEI College Course or SEI 45 Clock Hour Training & AZ Teaching Certificate)
- 2nd Grade Teacher (Required: AZ Teaching Certificate)
- 4th Grade Social Studies Teacher (Required: AZ Teaching Certificate)
- 6th Grade Writing Teacher (Required: AZ Teaching Certificate)
- Middle School Math Teacher (Required: AZ Teaching Certificate)
- Reading Interventionist (Title 1/Small Group)
- Boys Middle School Basketball Coach (Required: 2 years of coaching experience, CPR & First Aid Certified)
Teachers receive competitive salaries with additional Proposition 301 monies and paid tutoring opportunities are available. Arizona Teaching Certification is preferred, Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card and pre-employment drug screen are required. On-going professional development and growth options for teachers. Excellent health benefits with Arizona State Retirement.
To apply for a teaching position, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter
- Arizona Department of Public Safety IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Arizona Department of Education Certification
- College/University Transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation
Potential employees must pass a drug screening test and have the ability to obtain a Level 1 IVP Clearance Card. None of the information contained herein constitutes an offer of employment, nor does the content of this page ensure continued employment. This page is to be used as information, exclusively.