Student Lunch Information
Summer Breakfast and Lunch Program
Summer is coming soon and you may be thinking about what your child will do for meals while school is out. The good news is that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) partners with organizations in your local community to serve free meals through the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). It’s food that’s in, while school is out. There are no income requirements, and any child age 18 and younger may come to eat.
- Days meals are served: Monday through Friday, May 22 - July 7 (Closed May 29 and July 4)
- Times meals are served: Breakfast 7:30am-8:00am Lunch 11:30am-12:30pm
- Place where meals are served: Middle School Gym
- For more information contact Jenny Michael: Jmichael@plccharterschools.org, 480-298-5302
- Summer 2017 Lunch Menu
- Summer Food Service Program PSA (English)
- Summer Food Service Program PSA (Spanish)
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Please request a copy from our front office staff!
PLC Wellness Plan
It is the goal and policy of the PLC Charter Schools to provide each student access to delicious, enjoyable, and nutritious meals each day. The district shall improve the health of the community’s children, and also the children that are serviced at PLC from the surrounding areas, to excel at learning through better nutrition. View the full plan here.